Why Go Digital? The Future Is Now!
Dental Masters Laboratory knows how important digital technology is to today’s world of dentistry. Digital dentistry is here to stay, and it’s constantly evolving. It’s not a trend; it’s the new road map for the future. We’ve made the capital investments necessary to bring you the capabilities that only state-of-the-art systems can provide. Dental Masters stays up to date with the latest digital tools that make it easier to reach our goal of helping you serve more patients more efficiently and with predictable, consistent results.
Our cutting edge lab includes laboratory scanners, milling machines, printers, and materials that our skilled technicians use to fabricate high-quality restorations with faster turnaround times for your patients and predictable restorative results, saving you time and increasing your bottom line.
Dental Masters vertical integration means we control the workflow from beginning to end, and we’re always working to improve that efficiency through digital advancements. For example, with improved accuracy in today’s scanners, we can scan impressions, eliminating the need for traditional impressions. This digital capability saves a step in the process, helping to further streamline workflow and improve patient experience.
Digital dentistry has many advantages:
- Greater range of restorative & prosthetic options
- Increased predictability
- Increased reliability
- Improved marginal accuracy & fit
- Enhanced esthetics
- Improved patient experience means better retention
- Faster lab turnarounds save time and money
- Vertical integration with high standards every step of the way equals consistency
- Higher accuracy for input/output quality
- More efficient digital workflow
- Cost savings in impressioning materials for a boost to your bottom line